Dr. Hardhipriya Sudarsanam MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 29th, 2013
Good family practice apparently ruined by acquisition
Since Providence's acquisition of the practice, the care, attention to detail, and overall service deteriorated alarmingly. I left the practice two years ago in order to seek a more interested and involved practitioner, however for continuity sake, I chose not to move my older children. We have continued to be disappointed with our eaperiences that culminated with a visit two weeks ago when my son was turned away after an 8 minute visit with the doctor and told he needed to schedule additional appointments for any separate healthcare issues. Although this has occurred before, this was the first time the policy was confirmed by the receptionist as a means of billing and collecting for a visit for each healthcare topic. I requested an explanation from the doctor and the office manager, Reggie Anderson, but thus far have not received any follow up.

May 7th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Sudarsanam takes the time to listen, understand and is never rushed. She is very thorough, and I can totally relate to my family physician. She is wonderful, and we will stick to her for years to come.