A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harding Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harding Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harding Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harding Gerard Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harding G. Young practice?
- Dr. Harding Young has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harding Young practices Family Medicine near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Lynwood Family Physicians.