A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hardy Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hardy Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hardy Schwartz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hardy Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hardy Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Hardy Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Hardy Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.