Dr. Hardy Schwartz MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2016
Visiting Dr. Schwartz is the best doctors experience I have ever had in my life and I am 76 years old. I feel that he is excellent in all areas of care. Highly recommend him. He ALWAYS runs on schedule.

March 3rd, 2014
Dr Hardy Schwartz
Deceptive. Misleading. Practices the medical version of switch and bait tactics. Also, the propriety and harmony of the practice prevails over the well-being and satisfaction of his patients.

November 19th, 2013
Ex Patient
I am a 59 year old healthy male that had a little of what seemed like irregular heart rate after playing basketball, so I decided at my age it was prudent to have my first stress test. After getting off the treadmill I had about 2 seconds of elevated heart rate. The doctor was never seen during or after test, but ordered a nuclear stress . Before I started the second test the paramedic asked if I had taken my heart medication I believe named tropol. I told him all I take is a baby aspirin and vitamins, I don't know why that's on my records? He informed me that it must be the doctors recomendations. I found it odd that a doctor would make recomendations until all the test results were in, but hey I'm not a doctor. Since I had the elevated heart rate exactly the same as the first test, he ordered a heart catheter test to check for blockage. A different doctor performing that test informed me that all that exercising must have helped since I had no blockage. The doctors office set up a follow up appointment the see Dr. Schwartz in about two weeks. I was conserned because one always wonders! I live 40 miles away and on my way to the appointment, was behind an accident that occurred near his office, so I was EXACTLY 10 minutes late. I was told the doctor could not see me because his schedule was so tight. Needless to say I was upset, so I a walked around the area that has some shopping to calm down for about 30 minutes. Then Dr Schwartz walked out of the shoe store on the street, that's right he has a tight schedule, haha! He looked like he had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. If a doctor has no more concern for me than that, I don't need him. I did ask him, " hey doc I'm not dying am I?" Needless to say I no longer have Hardy Schwartz as my doctor, I'm afraid I could have a serious problem and he might have a tee time. He's too important for me!

March 26th, 2013
excellent experience and a true gentlemen!

April 18th, 2011
alarmist
when I questioned a procedure he made me feel that if I did not go through with it I would die. was not properly informed in office and when told downside in hospital, I asked if I could postpone it. Told me It was necessary now and he had "no time for this doubt" and turned and walked away. Actually made me cry so I did procedure. Turned out to be unnecessary and I could have waited two weeks. Arrogant, Unprofessional and downright rude. when I went for follow up and told nurse about my experience I received a letter of termination from doctor instead of apology. My husband is a Physician and was disgusted with this treatment as well.

August 29th, 2017