A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harel Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harel Rosen, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harel Rosen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harel Rosen practice?
- Dr. Harel Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Harel Rosen practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Pediatricians.