A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harendra Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Mehta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harendra Umangla Mehta MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harendra U. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Harendra Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Harendra Mehta practices Emergency Medicine near Hoboken, NJ.
See Hoboken Emergency Physicians.