Learn more about Dr. Harendra Punatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harendra Punatar, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Punatar
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Punatar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harendra Punatar, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Punatar graduated from Miraj Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Punatar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harendra Keshavlal Punatar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harendra K. Punatar practice?
- Dr. Harendra Punatar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harendra Punatar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Petaluma, CA.
See Santa Rosa Cardiologists.