A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harendra Punatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harendra Punatar, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harendra Punatar, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Punatar graduated from Miraj Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Punatar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harendra Keshavlal Punatar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harendra K. Punatar practice?
- Dr. Harendra Punatar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harendra Punatar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Petaluma, CA.
See Santa Rosa Cardiologists.