Dr. Hares Akbary Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hares Akbary?

July 14th, 2016

Misdiagnosed me and now I need major surgery. Misdiagnosed with backpain when actually have cancer. Saddest part? I found out he has missed cancer pain in 2 of my friends relatives. They both died. Doesn't take pain seriously. Doesn't investigate symptoms. Doesn't review medical history.

April 12th, 2016

Quick and awesome!

Dr. Akbary is very knowledgeable and wonderful pain management doctor. He was the only doctor that ever ordered an MRI for me, found out several issues that were the root of the problem. He IS quick, so I always have a list of questions and concerns written down before I go in, but he always takes time to answer them, to discuss treatment options with me, any testing, etc. I am relieved to not feel like another crazy, drug-seeking patient with him - does not just want to give you a bottle of pills and send you on your way. Finally off all the unhelpful medication and happy to be have helpful alternative therapies introduced. Would highly recommend!

September 17th, 2015

UNCARING JERK

Just read previous posts. Wow. Right on target. I have many choise words that I can't write without being accused of TERRETTES. Zip/0 bedside manner!!So RUDE,DISRESCTFUL INSULTING. And would NOT listen to me or any questions. So ARRAOGANT HE LAUGHED AT ME ROLLED EYES...RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Then at end informed me he does not give narcotic meds which b I need for my contition. As well as other modalities. Never read any of past medical history filled out or gave him. INSENSITIVE AND TERRIBLE DOCTOR. DONT GO. IF ALREADY SET UP ....THEN.... RUN!!!!

July 30th, 2015

Total jerk, I agree with the other review. Didn't listen to me while I was explaining my symptoms or medical history. Made fun of my special education profession. I would never go back nor recommend him to anyone. I explained my concerns to his office staff via phone a week later and no one apologized or got back to me. I'll be going somewhere else.

March 30th, 2015

Jerk

He is a jerk. He is rude and makes fun of you to your face. You aren't allowed to have any feelings about anything he does. Forget about crying because he makes you feel like a bad person for crying. You can never get ahold of the office because they rarely answer their phones. I would never see Hume again, I prefer doctors that don't insult me.

October 10th, 2017