A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haresh Ajmera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haresh Ajmera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haresh Ajmera, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajmera graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ajmera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ajmera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan