Learn more about Dr. Haresh Ajmera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haresh Ajmera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ajmera
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Ajmera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haresh Ajmera, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajmera graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ajmera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haresh Kantilal Ajmera BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Haresh K. Ajmera practice?
- Dr. Haresh Ajmera has 1 office location.
Dr. Haresh Ajmera practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Gastroenterologists.