Dr. Haresh Jhangiani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 29th, 2015
The Best Cancer Doctor
my mother went t him for years and he is the most compassionate doctor I have seen. he is caring and answers all questions you may have. I would recommend him to anyone.

March 2nd, 2013
Vile! Just vile! A philistine by nature, this person lacks in every social skill imagiable. Oh, and what terrible breath... Putrid! Don't bother with this one, you'll get better care from your local lawn mower repair person!

November 6th, 2012
rude
never there

September 12th, 2011
Haresh is a bit of a joke. Cancer is a life-threatening disease and it's as though this doctor thinks he has stopped time based off his lacking sense of urgency.

April 10th, 2011
He's great for some....
While Dr. Jhangiani may be great for some, he's not for everyone. While I won't get into the details of my diagnosis, because I am a larger person, I often get dismissed as being "lazy". While Dr. J is a great PERSON, sometimes he is too quick to judge and diagnose issues. I wish he'd spent a little more time, ordered some additional tumor markers (blood tests that help get a sense of where you stand on particular cancers) and also spoke with my spouse instead of directly to me. My spouse needs reassuring also; not just me. Suffice it to say that Dr. J was not a fit for me. I'm sure he's great for others, but I now have an oncologist who thinks outside the box (which I like) and compromises with me on various procedures, which is something I appreciate. I travelled far to see Dr. J, so I would go anywhere to find the best. And I feel as though now, I have. Just not here.

January 21st, 2011
Excellent Oncologist I would recommend.
Very professional & genuinely cares about each patient. He even checked for Dr's that were available under my HMO to treat a problem that wasn't related to Oncology. Most doctors wouldn't consider wasting their time. Highly recommended.