A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haresh Kathard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haresh Kathard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kathard
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kathard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haresh Kathard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kathard graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Kathard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Regional Medical Center
- Rehoboth McKinley Christian Hospital
- Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haresh M Kathard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haresh M. Kathard practice?
- Dr. Haresh Kathard has 1 office location.
Dr. Haresh Kathard practices Family Medicine near Louisburg, NC.
See Louisburg Primary Care Doctors.