A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haresh Mani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haresh Mani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mani graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Mani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haresh Mani MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Haresh Mani practice?
- Dr. Haresh Mani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haresh Mani practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Falls Church Pathologists.