Dr. Haresh Motwani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haresh Motwani?

August 19th, 2017

Best doc in Madison County

DR Motwani is a very nice human being who genuinely cares for his patients. His staff is very polite and take the time to go out of their way to help, even at the last minute .

June 29th, 2017

A nightmare!

Knowing my mother had nogallbladder, he put her on Viberzi. Saying it was very good for fishers caused by no gallbladder. 2nd. Pill put her in the hospital for 5 days with severe pancreatitis caused by taking viberzi. I learned the viberzi website, commercials, and the FDA all issued warnings that people with no gallbladder should not be given this medicine

August 1st, 2016

I feel blessed that God led me to the right physician! 😄

January 29th, 2016

Great doctor!

Dr. Motwani has always been very attentive to my needs. Has ordered appropriate tests and treatments.

December 6th, 2015

Poor Bedside Manners and Borderline Incompetent

First visit wasn't impressive. He came in room, did not introduce himself, shake my hand, look at me, or even acknowledge I was there. Sat at the laptop with his back to me 95% of the time. Didn't listen to my chest (I had a slight lung infection), wrote script for wrong number of pills (directions didn't match the total), pharmacy gave me grief about it, wrote another script I didn't ask for, and DID NOT perform any kind of physical which I expected since it was my first visit. Not Impressed at ALL...we'll see how it goes.

May 28th, 2015

Angel is rude has no filter treats you like a drug addict when trying to get your prescriptions refilled and it is their fault for not filling them in the first place. I paid my Dr visit just to come in and wait for an hour plus to get them filled and did not send the script.

May 18th, 2015

Patient

I was seen by DR Motwani at Meridian village while I was rehabbing from my Joint Replacement. Excellant, compassionate physician who takes the time to explain what exactly is going on with me. I really appreciated the way he drew pictures and explained everything. Thanks Dr. Motwani for your dedication to healthcare in Glen Carbon.

May 16th, 2015

Excellant Bedside manner.

Due to recent insurance changes I was assigned to this Physician. He has moved his office to the Wellness Center and has a private Entrance from Vadalabene Rd. The staff is very friendly and compassionate. They Genuinely care about my well being. The Physician is quite a gentleman and has excellant bedside manner. He was a bit late but once he entered the room he was very informative and interactive with my concerns and illnesses. He gave me his cell phone number on the first appointment. He is very thorough and has a systematic approach to Diagnosing illness. God Bless you and Madison county is proud to have a physician like you to serve their citizens.

November 17th, 2013

New Patient

Bright modern office, with caring and attentive staff. Nurses very thorough and Dr Motwani, clearly an expert in treating his patients. Very detail oriented and explaing everything (Makes drawings on the paper in office). Madison County is very fortunate to have a person like you!!!

Doctor's Response

Thanks you for your kind words and this review. We remain committed to serving our patients.

November 7th, 2013

New Patient

WOW!!! A new breed of physician. I am an older female who transitioned my care to Dr. Motwani after my physician left the area. I am very impressed by this young physician, from the time you enter his office, the courteous staff, the respectful medical assistant, and finally a doctor who tries to get at the root of my problem without "bounding me" to multiple different doctors. Electronic medical records, Electronic prescribing, the works. He walked in with a student physician and was an excellant teacher. He even gave me his Cell phone number on the first visit. Thank you Dr Motwani for making the decision to stay in Greater St Louis Area. We appreciate your care.

November 7th, 2013

Very personable physician who clearly cares about his patients. A true diagnostician who actively manages disease and disease prevention.

August 23rd, 2013

former patient

The last time I saw this Dr. he treated me very rude. He had always prescibed my pain medication when I needed it. I have degenerative osteoarthritis, so severe I have had a total right hip replacement when I was 56. My last visit to him, when I asked him for my pills he told me there is no valid reason for me to use Vicoden. He proceded to tell me my pain is from me being fat, yes he called me fat, first he said Obama was the reason he could not prescibe, then he called me fat, with a smirk on his face he turned to his computer and asked if I was mad, I said no. Then he said, since I had been his patient from the begining he will write me a script for 10 days of pills. I never went back. I could have got the AMA involved, I have too much on my plate to go through all that. S I fired him. Since I never had a problem before, and I followed him from his residency, I am guessing he got into some trouble over his prescibing history. My pain is legitimate, he failed to treat me properly, he never listened to my lungs and heart, even though he knew I had a heart attack in 2005. i am now seeing a really good Dr. who is meeting my needs to my satisfaction. Dr. Motwani is OK if you are not too sick, I will never recomend him to any one.

Doctor's Response

Mrs. Roll, weight loss is your answer. Trust me, I give you this advice from the bottom of my heart. I would be more than happy to see you anytime.