Orthopaedic Surgeon
3b Orthopaedics Pc
800 Spruce St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
614-476-4101
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Exceptional orthopedic and joint replacement surgeon !  |  show details
by George A. Sinese on Jan 26th, 2014

Exceptional level of expertise, both clinical and academic. But just as importantly a caring, charismatic individual !

|  Exceptional orthopaedic surgeon.  |  show details
by George A. Sinese on Sep 5th, 2013

Exceptional orthopaedic surgeon whom I followed from Philadelphia to Princeton. Got me through three difficult hip arthroplastys ( I have really "bad" bones. I don't think I could have found a better surgeon,,, ANYWHERE !

|  Hip replacement  |  show details
by Annemarie O'Brien-Terelmes on Sep 2nd, 2013

If you need a total hip replacement, Doctor Bezwada is the man to do it. He is one of the best doctors of all time. He treats you as your part of his team and together the problem will be fixed. He would always check up on me before and after surgery. I was walking 9 days after surgery and I was back to work in 8 weeks. ( I didn't tell him I did a little boggy boarding 4 months later in wildwood) but that can give you a good idea how fantastic Doctor Bezwada is. I am back to dancing around again and swinging my hips!!!! yes my HIPS. If you need hip surgery, look no further, I can never thank him enough for what he has done for me. He's your guy

Jun 27th, 2013

Dr. Bezwada's has all the qualities you could hope for in a doctor. He is compassionate and spends time with his patience explaining all aspects of their diagnosis and treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Bezwada.

|  amazing results from dr bezwada  |  show details
by adrienne p roye on Apr 16th, 2013

i would recommend him to all my friends and family, he is so warm and caring.very interesting in your recovery after surgery,explains very well to your understanding. thats how all doctors should be with lots of emphaty thanks to him i can walk again. (best).

|  Saved my hip  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Had 2 previous failed hip replacement surgeries. Dr. Bezwada performed a revision surgery that has been great!

|  Comfortable  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

I appreciated the amount of time Dr. Bezwada tookto answer all of my questions. I also felt he understood My biggest concerns and was able to reassure mewith regard to the results of surgery and the results of any testing done as part of the procedure. I felt very comfortablescheduling surgery with Dr. Bezwada.

|  Joint replacement  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2012

Had a complicated hip joint due to previous injury and surgery. Was referred to Dr. Bezwada because of the complexity of the surgery. Very happy with the result.

|  Knee patient  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2011

Really happy with evaluation and treatment

|  something's wrong with this person  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

I had the misfortune of dealing with this doctor at the emergency room at University of Princeton medical center. Had no clue what he was talking about. Zero regard for the patient's well being. I over heard him chatting to the staff that he was upset that they took so long in giving him the hospital privileges. And I was thinking to myself, they should've never given you privileges.

|  Follow him everywhere  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. Bezwada operated on me at Pennsylvania Hospital and everything went well. I decided to follow him up to Princeton and will be having the other side done soon. He's worth travelling to see.

|  Your patient. Jeanie Hawkins  |  show details
by Jeanie H. Hawkins on Feb 14th, 2011

Dr. Bezwada,Hello and I hope you and your family are very well.I just watched ,on ABC, a story about a young patient who received a hip replacement, but, unfortunately, the parts used were defective. I can only THANK YOU, with all my heart, for what you did for me. I amwell and enjoying my hip. I am due to see you this coming October 2011, it will be 5 years. I just felt that I should THANK YOU, AGAIN,AND, AGAIN!Jeanie HawkinsSurgery 09/29/2006Jhamiltonhawkins@aol.com

|  Happy knee patient  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2009

Excellent surgeon

by oogy on Apr 16th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I saw Dr. Bezwada for hip pain and found out to have bad arthritis. He performed a hip replacement on me and its been great. He's terrific.

|  Love my knee  |  show details
by Love my Knee on Mar 8th, 2009

terrific knee surgeon

|  Knee Patient  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2009

Excellent Surgeon

by piriformis pain girl on Jan 8th, 2009 on yahoo.com

My hip (piriformis) hurts, likely due to scoliosis surgery I had as a young woman. I asked to see a scoliosis specialist at 3B. They gave me Dr. Bezwada, who announced that there's nothing wrong with my hip. When I told him I had incredible hip pain every day of my life, likely due to my scoliosis, he told me to make an appointment with a back doctor. Apparently, 3B physicians each specialize in one joint and don't collaborate on the interconnectedness of joints. I paid my $210 for his useless 5 minute consultation and plan to see a chiropractor.

|  Happy Hip Patient  |  show details
by Happy Hip Patient on Dec 30th, 2008

Outstanding surgeon

Jun 2nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Women First at Pennsylvania Hospital: I love the doctors at Pennsylvania Hospitals' Women First OB/GYN Office. All the nurses are nice and the doctors are caring, understanding and very gentle. I would recommend Women First to anyone who is looking for a

Sep 4th, 2005 on yahoo.com

The only hospital for me.: The staff at PA Hospital must love their jobs. It shows in the caring, considerate treatment of their patients. Twice I've had reason to use the emergency room. In both instances I've been treated with the utmost respect and exc