Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Patient show details Patient
by John F. on Aug 4th, 2016

Dr. B. is kind, knowledgeable and very down to earth. He did a great job on my hip replacement, which led to a speedy recovery. I give him my highest rating!

Right Hip Replacement show details Right Hip Replacement
by Howard Immordino on Jul 7th, 2016

Surgery was great. Incision was only 3 inches with no stables. Was walking with a walker after the first day including climbing three flights of steps. Was using a cane by the second day. After two weeks, no longer using a cane. Only issue was constipation caused by the nerve block during surgery. Dr. Bezwada did a great job.

by George L. on Jun 10th, 2016

Dr. Bezwada is focused and positive. He does an excellent job.

Pleased with new knee show details Pleased with new knee
by Christine Greco on May 25th, 2016

Operation went well. Getting staples removed was very painful. Maybe nurse could've used some kind of local anesthetic. Knee is almost fully functional after 6 weeks. Would definitely recommend.

Feb 8th, 2015

Great Doc Had a really bad knee from previous accident

Helped my hip show details Helped my hip
by Tom voss on Dec 28th, 2014

Excellent doctor Really helped me with my bad hip

Exceptional orthopedic and joint replacement surgeon ! show details Exceptional orthopedic and joint replacement surgeon !
by George A. Sinese on Jan 26th, 2014

Exceptional level of expertise, both clinical and academic. But just as importantly a caring, charismatic individual !

Exceptional orthopaedic surgeon and caring physician ! show details Exceptional orthopaedic surgeon and caring physician !
by George A. on Sep 5th, 2013 on doctor.com

Got me through difficult hip replacement surgeries with my "bad bones" !

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Exceptional orthopaedic surgeon. show details Exceptional orthopaedic surgeon.
by George A. Sinese on Sep 5th, 2013

Exceptional orthopaedic surgeon whom I followed from Philadelphia to Princeton. Got me through three difficult hip arthroplastys ( I have really "bad" bones. I don't think I could have found a better surgeon,,, ANYWHERE !

Hip replacement show details Hip replacement
by Annemarie O'Brien-Terelmes on Sep 2nd, 2013

If you need a total hip replacement, Doctor Bezwada is the man to do it. He is one of the best doctors of all time. He treats you as your part of his team and together the problem will be fixed. He would always check up on me before and after surgery. I was walking 9 days after surgery and I was back to work in 8 weeks. ( I didn't tell him I did a little boggy boarding 4 months later in wildwood) but that can give you a good idea how fantastic Doctor Bezwada is. I am back to dancing around again and swinging my hips!!!! yes my HIPS. If you need hip surgery, look no further, I can never thank him enough for what he has done for me. He's your guy

Jun 27th, 2013

Dr. Bezwada's has all the qualities you could hope for in a doctor. He is compassionate and spends time with his patience explaining all aspects of their diagnosis and treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Bezwada.

amazing results from dr bezwada show details amazing results from dr bezwada
by adrienne p roye on Apr 16th, 2013

i would recommend him to all my friends and family, he is so warm and caring.very interesting in your recovery after surgery,explains very well to your understanding. thats how all doctors should be with lots of emphaty thanks to him i can walk again. (best).

Saved my hip show details Saved my hip
Aug 1st, 2012

Had 2 previous failed hip replacement surgeries. Dr. Bezwada performed a revision surgery that has been great!

Comfortable show details Comfortable
Apr 3rd, 2012

I appreciated the amount of time Dr. Bezwada tookto answer all of my questions. I also felt he understood My biggest concerns and was able to reassure mewith regard to the results of surgery and the results of any testing done as part of the procedure. I felt very comfortablescheduling surgery with Dr. Bezwada.

Joint replacement show details Joint replacement
Mar 24th, 2012

Had a complicated hip joint due to previous injury and surgery. Was referred to Dr. Bezwada because of the complexity of the surgery. Very happy with the result.

Knee patient show details Knee patient
Dec 17th, 2011

Really happy with evaluation and treatment

Follow him everywhere show details Follow him everywhere
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. Bezwada operated on me at Pennsylvania Hospital and everything went well. I decided to follow him up to Princeton and will be having the other side done soon. He's worth travelling to see.

Happy knee patient show details Happy knee patient
Jun 4th, 2009

Excellent surgeon

Love my knee show details Love my knee
by Love my Knee on Mar 8th, 2009