A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haricharan Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haricharan Reddy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Reddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haricharan Pabbathi Reddy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Haricharan P. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Haricharan Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haricharan Reddy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Vail, CO.
See Golden Radiologists.