A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haricharan Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haricharan Reddy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haricharan Pabbathi Reddy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Haricharan P. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Haricharan Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Haricharan Reddy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Vail, CO and Austin, TX.
See Golden Radiologists.