A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hari Dandapantula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hari Dandapantula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hari Dandapantula, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandapantula graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Dandapantula has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hari Kumar Dandapantula MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hari K. Dandapantula practice?
- Dr. Hari Dandapantula has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hari Dandapantula practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Critical Care Practitioners.