A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hari Diwakaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hari Diwakaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hari Diwakaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Diwakaran graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diwakaran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hari Haran Diwakaran MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hari H. Diwakaran practice?
- Dr. Hari Diwakaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Hari Diwakaran practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Charles, MO.
See Saint Charles Internists and Saint Charles Gastroenterologists.