A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hari Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hari Joshi, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hari Joshi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hari P Joshi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hari P. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Hari Joshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hari Joshi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Cardiologists.