Learn more about Dr. Hari Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hari Joshi, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joshi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hari Joshi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hari P Joshi MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hari P. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Hari Joshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hari Joshi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Cardiologists.