Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hari Joshi
Dr. Hari Joshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA, with other offices in Allentown, PA and Allentown, PA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Joshi is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg, Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and Lehigh Valley Hospital. Dr. Joshi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hari Joshi has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Hari Joshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.
Dr. Praveer Jain
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Bethlehem, PA 0 mi35
Dr. John Pettine
Bethlehem, PA 0 mi21
Dr. George Persin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Bethlehem, PA 0 mi25