Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hari Madichetty
Dr. Hari Madichetty, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Griffin, GA, with other offices in Griffin, GA and Locust Grove, GA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Madichetty is affiliated with Wellstar Spalding Regional Medical Center, Spalding Regional Medical Center and Piedmont Henry Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hari Madichetty has the following 5 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Hari Madichetty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Griffin, GA.
Dr. Sonu Singh
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Griffin, GA 0 mi23
Dr. Rajinikanth Seshan
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Griffin, GA 0 mi16
Dr. Adesola Fabayo
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Griffin, GA 0.03 mi23