Dr. Hari Mallidi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hari Mallidi?

Posted on March 4th, 2017

Dr. Malidi performed open heart mitral valve repair on my very "sick" heart. He was brilliant in all phases of my stay at BWH from diagnosis through surgery and finally my recovery. I found him to be humble , easy to converse with and a Doctor who was very concerned with my care. Most pleasing was how he acted quickly based on the urgency of my situation as my heart was failing quickly. I was able to see him in less than 24 hours. I have recovered fully one year later and even back to my usual activities such as ( some running) , many miles of walking and yard work. Well done and thank you Dr. Malidi

Humble and Humanistic

Posted on July 16th, 2008

Dr. Mallidi is by far one of the best doctors I have come across in the medical field. He is approchable, personable and real. He comes down to the patient level and it feels like you can have a regular conversation with him. He does not have the "ego" aura like most specialists do. As a cardiac surgeon, one only has to look at his impressive profile to know he is one the area's best. The best thing I can say about him is that he treats his patients like as if they were one his family members - and thats what every doctor should emulate. Thank you Dr. Mallidi for being a doctor who cares - it is a rare find these days.

Posted on July 15th, 2016