Dr. Hari Nadiminti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hari Nadiminti?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Hari Nadiminti?

• Good

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Nadiminti is an excellent doctor - Would refer him to everyone

October 25th, 2015

Shadowing Experience

This summer, I had the privilege of shadowing Dr. Nadiminti through the SMG Shadowing Program. Overall, the experience exceeded my expectations, as I was not only able to observe Mohs surgery, but also gain invaluable hands-on experience in the lab, which allowed me to better envision myself in the role. I was able to participate in lab activities such as use of the cryostat, staining specimen, and viewing tissue samples under the microscope. Although my prior knowledge of identifying cancer cells under a microscope was minimal, Dr. Nadiminti took the time to explain how to differentiate between basal cells and squamous cells, which was very helpful to my understanding. Dr. Nadiminti also has excellent bed-side manner. He plays music the patient likes during their procedures and speaks kindly and sincerely with his patients. This positive interaction certainly calmed his patients and comforted them. I highly recommend students shadow Dr. Nadiminti if they are interested in dermatology or any medical career for that matter, as he exemplifies high quality physician care in his compassion and expertise.

May 5th, 2014

Excellent doctor

I was very pleased to find Dr. Nadiminti. He was thorough in his examination of my skin problems. I was notified of the results of the tests and how to proceed with my care. He is an excellent doctor with great knowledge and communication skills.

April 28th, 2014

Patient

I had been to my regular Dermatologist who could not help me.. One visit to Dr. Nadiminti and I was cured. He is responsive, calls back and has the Great Bedside manner.. A real gentleman. I rate him TOPS

March 22nd, 2011

Wonderful doctor

I had to pleasure of working with Dr. Nadiminti and he is one of the most caring MD's I know. He has a great bedside manner and you can tell that he actually cares about his patients and loves what he does. Dr. Nadiminti takes his time to listen to what his patients have to say and remembers them the next time they come back. You aren't just a face or condition to him. I would recommend anyone to go see him if you are in need of a dermatologist. He is great!

January 22nd, 2010

Great surgeon!

Compassionate and caring

December 3rd, 2009

Great bedside manner!

October 28th, 2009

Excellent doctor!

July 21st, 2009

Dr. Nadiminti is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him

August 16th, 2017