Shadowing Experience show details Shadowing Experience
by Sophia Pimpinelli on Oct 25th, 2015

This summer, I had the privilege of shadowing Dr. Nadiminti through the SMG Shadowing Program. Overall, the experience exceeded my expectations, as I was not only able to observe Mohs surgery, but also gain invaluable hands-on experience in the lab, which allowed me to better envision myself in the role. I was able to participate in lab activities such as use of the cryostat, staining specimen, and viewing tissue samples under the microscope. Although my prior knowledge of identifying cancer cells under a microscope was minimal, Dr. Nadiminti took the time to explain how to differentiate between basal cells and squamous cells, which was very helpful to my understanding. Dr. Nadiminti also has excellent bed-side manner. He plays music the patient likes during their procedures and speaks kindly and sincerely with his patients. This positive interaction certainly calmed his patients and comforted them. I highly recommend students shadow Dr. Nadiminti if they are interested in dermatology or any medical career for that matter, as he exemplifies high quality physician care in his compassion and expertise.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Sara Swenson on May 5th, 2014

I was very pleased to find Dr. Nadiminti. He was thorough in his examination of my skin problems. I was notified of the results of the tests and how to proceed with my care. He is an excellent doctor with great knowledge and communication skills.

Patient show details Patient
by John De Marco on Apr 28th, 2014

I had been to my regular Dermatologist who could not help me.. One visit to Dr. Nadiminti and I was cured. He is responsive, calls back and has the Great Bedside manner.. A real gentleman. I rate him TOPS

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Reshona Hinton on Mar 21st, 2011

I had to pleasure of working with Dr. Nadiminti and he is one of the most caring MD's I know. He has a great bedside manner and you can tell that he actually cares about his patients and loves what he does. Dr. Nadiminti takes his time to listen to what his patients have to say and remembers them the next time they come back. You aren't just a face or condition to him. I would recommend anyone to go see him if you are in need of a dermatologist. He is great!

Great surgeon! show details Great surgeon!
Jan 22nd, 2010

Compassionate and caring

Dec 3rd, 2009

Great bedside manner!

Jul 20th, 2009

Dr. Nadiminti is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him