A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hari Nallapaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hari Nallapaneni is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nallapaneni
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Nallapaneni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hari Krishna Nallapaneni MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hari K. Nallapaneni practice?
- Dr. Hari Nallapaneni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hari Nallapaneni practices Cardiology near Grundy, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Omaha, NE.
See Grundy Cardiologists.