A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hari Narayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hari Narayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hari Narayan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayan graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Narayan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hari Kope Narayan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 2 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hari K. Narayan practice?
- Dr. Hari Narayan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hari Narayan practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.