Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hari Parvataneni
Dr. Hari Parvataneni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Parvataneni is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff and University Of Florida. He speaks English.
Dr. Hari Parvataneni has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Hari Parvataneni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Scott Myers
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery
Gainesville, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Andrew Waligora IV
Gainesville, FL 0 mi
Dr. Kalia Sadasivan
Gainesville, FL 0 mi43