A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hari Parvataneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hari Parvataneni is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Parvataneni graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Parvataneni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hari K Parvataneni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hari K. Parvataneni practice?
- Dr. Hari Parvataneni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hari Parvataneni practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Boston Surgeons.