A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hari Parvataneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hari Parvataneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parvataneni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parvataneni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Parvataneni graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Parvataneni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hari K Parvataneni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hari K. Parvataneni practice?
- Dr. Hari Parvataneni has 1 office location.
Dr. Hari Parvataneni practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.