Learn more about Dr. Hari Parvataneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hari Parvataneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parvataneni
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parvataneni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Parvataneni graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Parvataneni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hari K Parvataneni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hari K. Parvataneni practice?
- Dr. Hari Parvataneni has 1 office location.
Dr. Hari Parvataneni practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.