A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hari Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hari Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Sharma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Troy Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans