A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hari Tunuguntla is Good. Dr. Tunuguntla has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tunuguntla graduated from Nagarjuna University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tunuguntla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tunuguntla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hari Tunuguntla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hari S. Tunuguntla practice?
Dr. Hari Tunuguntla practices Urology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Urologists.