Dr. Hari Tunuguntla MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2015
Physician Nightmare Neglect
Dr. Tunuguntlas performed my surgery for a difficult procedure. He seemed conscientious and called me during my pre-surgical prep care. However, after my surgery, I was never called by by his office. I began having acute complications within two days of my surgery. Taken to RWJ ER by ambulance. I had to wait nine hours in the ER without being seen by Dr Tunuguntlas staff. Upon release from the ER, Dr T or staff refused to see me because I needed to get to his office by 4pm. My primary care doctor even called to persuade Dr T to see me since I was in a crisis situation. Dr T refused again stating he was going home. Ultimately, I had to be seen at another hospital since his staff did not know what was going on. Unfortunately, I had an underlying medical condition which complicated the surgery. Yet, Dr T sent me home after surgery knowing I was experiencing serious medical problems. I have never experienced such unprofessionalism and apathy from a medical community as I did with RWJ Dr. T's group. A surgical procedure with a three week recovery period became a seven week ordeal. Dr T told me I did not need an ultrasound after surgery. I began experiencing symptoms again after six months from surgery. My condition has returned. It was diagnosed by another surgeon. Dr. T or his staff have never followed up with me or contacted my doctor to inquire about my post surgical care. I will need another surgery. Please do not trust this physician or practice. I regret my decision every day.

May 19th, 2017