A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harikrishna Tandri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tandri
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harikrishna Tandri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tandri graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Tandri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harikrishna Soundarrajan Tandri MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Harikrishna S. Tandri practice?
- Dr. Harikrishna Tandri has 1 office location.
Dr. Harikrishna Tandri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.