A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Harinath Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harinath Kumar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harinath Kumar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
- Titusville Area Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan