Dr. Harinath Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harinath Kumar?

July 14th, 2015

I used Dr Kumar for my grandfather in Pennsylvania. No one could have been more helpful and more courteous.

April 30th, 2011

Misdiagnosed

After waiting for over 40 minutes Dr. Kumar examined me for 10 minutes and diagnosed me with bladder cancer-and then left the office-I soon received a letter stating I was scheduled for bladder reconstructive surgery- I DO NOT have bladder cancer! I had an infection. GET a Second Opinion!! At least get a blood test and maybe some x-rays would be nice-very unprofessional, and jaded with the patients. I am sorry to say this doctor needs to retire and stop misdiagnosing patients with his magic finger-Lucky to still have a bladder-

Erectile Dysfunction