Dr. Harinder Bisla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harinder Bisla?

Breath of fresh air

Posted on March 6th, 2015

My experience, two visits, with Dr Bisla has been wonderful. The doctor is professional, genuinely friendly and concerned about her patients. She took the time to carefully evaluate my conditions and explain the test results in detail. I would recommend her without question. Thank you.

Posted on November 27th, 2013

Had been to multiple physicians prior to discovering this office as recommended to me by no other then my insurance agent. He said they had the best feedback on both Dr Gill and Dr Bisla from multiple patients. I have bee in the best of hands since. Most of my co workers who are also patients here have had the same great experience as me. Docters offer compassionate care and both are very knowledgeable and well trained.. The focus has always been on me as the patient. I wonder why I had stuck with my prior physician for so long. I enjoy dealing with the office staffand feel totally confident and pleased about the care I am receiving. I am delighted to be a patient and plan to stay here for many years to come.

Love there office!

Posted on November 26th, 2013

I love this office! I can get in the same day, and the staff is always helpful and kind. Dr. Bisla is caring and listens to my issues and is very thorough. she calls me when my test results come in and her staff takes care of my referrals quickly if i need one...

Terrible doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2013

The doctor lets her staff be the doctor...Lazy unprofessional.doctor wont return any calls herself.If you need any help call a real doctor .do not go to this doctor.only cares about making money not the people.

Wonderful Office

Posted on August 9th, 2013

I have been coming to this office for years.. Everyone in this office is always really courteous and professional. Billing is always completed in a timely matter and they work with me on my payments if needed! The receptionist and medical assistant are always willing to help me. Both doctors here are fantastic and I would highly reccommend them!

Unprofessional Receptionist

Posted on July 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Bisla for many years and have to say I find the doctor competent and compassionate BUT have found her receptionist to be rude, lacking in professionalism and compassion. If that individual were gone I would recommend this office much more enthusiastically. It is unfortunate that an overall good doctor's office is marred by one individual.

Bad Billing department will leave you having to code your own visit and double check their work

Posted on June 7th, 2013

I only went here once, but it took 3 months of dealing with quest's billing and the office's billing department to correctly bill my PPO insurance for a routine wellness exam. I will never go back because of the incompetence of their billings.

Caring and Compassionate

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

She gives me as much time as i need. Office staff funny and helpful. Well stocked with medicine.

Very Good

Posted on September 8th, 2011

She is very thorough and kind. Easy to talk with and she listens!

Brilliant system immplemen

Posted on July 1st, 2011

This is a Dr and the staff is rude!

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

went in to see her the other day I could hear the office staff yelling at someone on the phone. Another patient was very upset before she enterered the room. She didn't even greet me! Then she starts to complain about the fact my Ob was still caring for problems I had! Which she was well aware of By the last appointment. She told me that there was nothing wrong with me that all my female parts aren't there. There was nothing to still be having a problem with. This is not why I went in by the way. My appointment before that she acted has if she understood the problems I was having she gave me meds for fibromyalgia. Now she doesn't want to help me cause the Ob is dealing with female issues still which she has had records on!

Posted on August 26th, 2016