A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harinder Dhanota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhanota
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhanota Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harinder Singh Dhanota DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harinder S. Dhanota practice?
- Dr. Harinder Dhanota has 1 office location.
Dr. Harinder Dhanota practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Surgeons.