A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harinder Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harinder Gill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harinder Gill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from University Of Nottingham, England. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harinder Singh Gill MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harinder S. Gill practice?
- Dr. Harinder Gill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harinder Gill practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Pewaukee, WI.
See Waukesha Internists and Waukesha Cardiologists.