A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harinder Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harinder Gill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harinder Gill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from University Of Nottingham, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harinder Gill MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harinder Gill practice?
- Dr. Harinder Gill has 6 office locations.
Dr. Harinder Gill practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Pewaukee, WI and Nanuet, NY.
See Waukesha Internists and Waukesha Cardiologists.