Dr. Harinder Gill MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

no change

April 26th, 2016
heart attack survivor
i had a heart attack a few years and back went to er, and thank fully dr. gill was on call that day and thanks to his highly skilled concerns i am here today.i have had several follow up visits with him and look forward to each and every one of those visits,he has great concern for my well being,never rushes me with any of my appts with him without giving me a chance to bring up any concerns.he is right on top of all the right medications for me,and yes he does have a sense of humor but in a professional way,i fully trust him with all my follow up care and each and every visit i thank him for me being here today he gives me a fantastic outlook to look forward to each and every day,and i fully trust my life in his hands

January 21st, 2015
Dr. Gill is an excellent doctor; he takes time to listen to your complaints and is very knowledgeable about medications. He has a sense of humor also! My husband and I look forward to my appointments with him. I fully trust him with the care of my heart.

January 28th, 2011
Dr. Gill is a highly skilled physician. He takes time to listen before making any decisions on treatment and shows genuine concern for the well-being of his patients. He is thorough and I have been his patient for over 14 years and would trust no other doctor for my heart concerns.