A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harinder Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Singh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harinder Rajinder Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harinder R. Singh practice?
- Dr. Harinder Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harinder Singh practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Rochester Pediatricians and Rochester Cardiologists.