A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harinder Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Singh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harinder Singh MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Harinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Harinder Singh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harinder Singh practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Nephrologists.