Dr. Harinder Takyar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harinder Takyar?

July 21st, 2017

Caring and Knowledgeable Person

He is a very nice man and also very caring doctor.

August 27th, 2015

Busy practice but he looks like a very hard worker. Shows empathy.

March 4th, 2015

Worth the Wait

I know there are issues with the wait time at Takyar's office. The Dr. see's a large volume of patients. If he really was a 2 or 3 star doctor, would he be able to retain the volume that keeps coming back to be treated and seen by him? No, they would go find a new doctor. I see the same patients each visit, so that must mean we all like his service. The Dr.'s staff is really wonderful, and go out of their way to help keep you comfortable while you wait. His staff is also great with patient relations, and you can be assured that a smile will be on the staffs face when they great you. The wait you must sit through to see Dr. Takyar, is well worth the service you receive by having his office take care of your needs. I love Pinal MD, and recommend it to anyone who can wait patiently to see the Dr.

January 15th, 2015

quack quack quack

The staff is friendly , but not CNAs or any medical credentials, so basically just customer service, one girl just sits and plays on the computer, she never gets up. But they aren't why people go to the Dr. He has a packed waiting room, usually filled with 19-23 year olds, sometimes I was seen in an OK amount of time mostly its at least one hour- two hours of waiting. When finally seen he walks in, no hello, doesn't ask how I am doesn't check my lungs, I have COPD, he just writes the scripts and says 2 weeks, meaning set up an appointment for 2 weeks. No goodbye, stay well nothing. I was given the wrong prescription for two of my meds, when I went back to have him fix it, I was told he is too busy and just to give the wrong meds a try or set up an appointment in a few weeks. I ended up having a grand mal seizure because of the medication being wrong. He can at times be slightly pleasant but mostly in a rush and pays absolutely no attention to me. I was sick and told him what I thought I needed and without checking me out at all, just wrote the script. In conclusion he runs hot n cold simultaneously, he decides to switch medications without first asking if you have problems with it, for no reason, if what you had been taking was working great, possible pharma kick back? I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

December 28th, 2014

Decent doctor!

A good doctor who promptly understood what was wrong with me. I searched Web md and other area's trying to rule out what was causing my discomfort. He was courteous and listened, though took me little long to get to see him (longer than usual but not brutal why I gave 3 stars not 4). But I mean he had many many patients so had to be good. I came back after a few weeks for follow up and will be back to see him more often.

July 22nd, 2014

Patient

Dr T is a very good Dr, spends a lot of time with patients. Requires follow ups , which is good . He is my Dr and the Dr of 2 of my children , ages 14 and 27 . Very dedicated hard working Dr , and his staff is awesome as well.

August 30th, 2013

Bad bedside.

This guy is a joke, wish I had the chance I would do things over again. The respect he showed for my mother and myself was none. My mother lay in the hospital he came into the room and patted her head head in a very condisending way told her everything was ok and that was the last we heard from him. A real joke didn't even address me.

October 10th, 2011

great physician and have excellent knowledge and bed side manners

May 31st, 2011

Dr. Takyar was assigned to care for my diabetic issues in a hospital in which I was operated on regarding an injury. My blood sugars were horrible under his insulin regimen. He spent very little time talking with me. He should not be taking care of diabetic dogs!

October 5th, 2017