Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harini Gudavalli
Dr. Harini Gudavalli, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Falls Church, VA, with other offices in Lutherville Timonium, MD and Arlington, VA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gudavalli is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Inova Alexandria Hospital and Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Harini Gudavalli has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Harini Gudavalli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.
Dr. Randall Schisler Jr
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Falls Church, VA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Gurusher Panjrath
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Falls Church, VA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Seife Yohannes
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Falls Church, VA 0.01 mi17