Dr. Harini Jalagani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 3rd, 2016
Retired Engineer
Found Dr. Jalagani after being dissatisfied with other endocrinologist. She is very friendly yet very professional and through with examinations and analysis of the date from labs. Her diagnostics have been spot on for me as a diabetic and for my wife whom is diabetic with complications and thyroid issues She is very forthcoming with her findings, recommendations and management of the patients condition. We have been her patient for for five years, have referred others to her and introduced her to our other Doctors which are referring patients to her now. She and office staff are a rare find.

September 30th, 2015
Dr Jalagani is an amazing Doctor. She diagnosed me with a condition that many Drs, over 9 years, missed. Even though I'm now on , more or less maintenance meds, she still spends so much time with me when I come in for appts. I would ergo end her to anyone looking for a dr who truly cares about their patients.

May 16th, 2014
No Respect for Patient's Time
If you don't mind waiting over an hour past your appointment time, then she is the doctor for you. I consistently had to wait 30 minutes or more past my appointment time. Did not matter if I tried to book the first morning appointment or the first appointment after they return from lunch, always a 30+ minute wait. Yesterday I waited 1 hour and 20 minutes past my appointment time. I fired her as my doctor yesterday, as that caused me a problem at work to leave in the middle of the work day to make the appointment.

September 19th, 2012
I've been under Dr. Jalagani's ongoing care for my type 2 diabetes for 8 years. I have never had any bad experiences with Dr. Jalagani. She is thorough, accurate in her treatment, and had never made me feel like I am being rushed. Her receptionist and nurse are friendly and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Jalagani for anyone needing an Endocrinologist.

July 24th, 2012
Great doctor. Just sorry we had to move out of state.

August 28th, 2011
I have visited this doctor on 2 occasions. I have faxed and called to request a change in medication and after a week have never gotten a return phone call. I am going to another doctor closer to my home. I am also filing a complaint with the Ga. medical Board!

January 4th, 2011
Caring Doctor
Getting an appointment was easy, doctor spent a lot of time with me giving me a full explanation of options and plans of action. Staff was very helpful and kind. My only complaint would be that the lab they use is on the slow side. Lab results often take a week or more which can make you a bit anxious. Overall very good experience for the last several years - would recommend to others

October 11th, 2010
Great Doctor
My experience was excellent, she is very professionel and the staff very helpful. I am a male patience and would recommend Dr. Jallagani to all my friends.

April 28th, 2010
Dr. Jalagani is a great lady to work with. She's friendly and responsive, cheerful and intelligent. She likes to get tests taken so that she understands the whole situation that's going on with your health. I would recommend Dr. Jalagani to anyone with an endocrine condition.

April 26th, 2010
Excellent Care
Dr. Jalagani treats my elderly mother's diabetes. She and her nursing staff take the time to completely listen and explain any concerns. They regularly receive testing results, evaluated them, and comment between office visits. She is very knowledgeable and pleasant. I would recommend her to anyone.

May 4th, 2009
Dr. Jalagani is exceptional about following up and presenting different methods of achieving the desired results for me as a patient with Type 1 Diabetes. Her staff is very friendly, fun to be around, and a pleasure to do business with.