A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harini Kanani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harini Kanani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harini Kanani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanani graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harini Pradip Kanani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harini P. Kanani practice?
- Dr. Harini Kanani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harini Kanani practices Family Medicine near Forney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Forney Primary Care Doctors.