A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harinineeraja Meda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harinineeraja Meda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harinineeraja Meda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meda graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Meda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harinineeraja Meda MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harinineeraja Meda practice?
- Dr. Harinineeraja Meda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harinineeraja Meda practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.