A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haris Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rana
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haris Rana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haris Ishaque Rana MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Haris I. Rana practice?
- Dr. Haris Rana has 1 office location.
Dr. Haris Rana practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Critical Care Practitioners, and New Brunswick Pulmonologists.