Dr. Harish Chandna MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Victoria, TX

3.0

October 21st, 2015
LOUSY
He does not take good care of patients. My grandmother has been hospitalised several times and he does not even see her. She has congestive heart failure so he should keep an eye on her, but he doesn't even give her correct prescriptions. Her primary doctor had to order her heart medication. Even if he does visit her when she's in the hospital, he goes when the family aren't there so we cant talk to him, and he doesnt say or do anything. He just runs in and runs out. A waste of money. Very poor!

May 25th, 2015
Dr chandna is the man to see...he definitely knows what he is doing. i feel very confident about his work..I won't see any other cardiologist. Period! only complaint is his staff..I have had some issues with them not explaining certain things to me...or them getting things done without having to bug them every other day. but that's the only complaint I have..I don't go there for the staff...I go there for dr chandna...I can't say enough great things about him..

July 9th, 2014
Used Car Dealer
Doctor is disrespectful, after asking if I was "cleared" for surgery he informed my nurse that he wasn't a "used" car dealership. He doesn't clear patients, he only gives risks. Car dealerships clear cars for resale, I would hope most professionals wouldn't react this way.

June 5th, 2013
patient
He helped save my live and I am very grateful. Thank you forever.