Dr. Harish Chandra Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Harish Chandra?

Totally unhappy

Posted on September 20th, 2013

Not happy with communication. My tests results were available on Tues, I have been calling all week to get results. Friday at 4 pm I get a call from someone in the office telling me she can't give me any information and that the doc and the nurse have not been in all week and I will not get any answers until next week. Totally unacceptable considering they believe I am needing a stint put in. And this is the 3rd time I have been left hanging. Since when is my heart health not your priority? The nurse spends time with me to explain the situation, I see the doctor for about a minute.

Posted on September 21st, 2017