A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harish Shah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Shah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish G Shah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harish G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Harish Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harish Shah practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Farmersville, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.