A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harish Shah is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Shah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish G Shah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harish G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Harish Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harish Shah practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.