Dr. Harish Gagneja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harish Gagneja?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016

Shows Genuine Concern and is Highly Recommended by his Colleagues!

I chose Dr Gagneja after doing extensive online research. He seemed to have a vast knowledge in the field of Gastroenterology and a desire for continuing education. I also read many patient reviews and took into account his hospital affiliations. My son and I have both been patients of Dr Gagneja, for a rare intestinal polyp syndrome that most doctors have never heard of. It was a huge plus that he had first hand knowledge/experience with our issues. Whenever I mention that I had seen him as my Gastroenterologist to other Medical Professionals, they always smile and have nothing but good things to say about him. Unfortunately, my current insurance (Sendero IdealCare) does not list Dr Gagneja as a provider, so alas I am forced to find another. It won't be easy to fill his shoes... I highly recommend Dr Harish Gagneja to anyone searching for a Top Notch Gastroenterologist!

August 22nd, 2016

Very knowledgable and compassionate

Dr. Gagneja has treated me off and on for 5 years and all of my interactions with him have been positive. He has been respectful, considerate and took as much time as I needed to asnwer all of my question.

May 31st, 2016

Excellent doctor

I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Gagneja. He and his staff continue to be thorough with my concerns and get down to business. I appreciate that as I would rather get business done instead of BSing on topics that do not relate to my illnesses.

April 1st, 2016

Liked him

April 24th, 2015

Great Doctor. Has performed pancreas biopsy and colon ospy on me.

March 19th, 2015

FIRST VISIT

this was the first time i saw Dr. Gagneja . very pleased . felt very comfortable , i feel confident with his diagnoses. will continue to see him.

February 23rd, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff.

February 27th, 2011

My expectations were exceeded!!

I went to see Dr Gagneja this past week after hearing from at least 5 of my friends and colleagues with very high expectations. Dr Gagneja exceeded these high expectations, he was very courteous, great bed side manners, didn't interrupt me during interview, didn't seem in hurry to see the next patient, explained my condition by drawing cartoons on a white erasable board.....25 minute wait in the lobby was worth it. I can wait even an hour as I know he is giving the same careful treatment which I received, to the other person in the exam room. highly recommended!

February 22nd, 2011

RUDE

I can't believe a doctor can be so rude. He doesn't listen, he has no compassion for what you are going through and his bedside manner is worst I have ever encountered.

February 18th, 2011

Didn't live up to expectations.

I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Gagneja for a routine test after being referred to him by my physician. Gagneja's office staff did not present a good first impression at all. After a lengthy wait in the lobby I was taken into an office where I waited some more. An associate finally entered and explained the procedure to me before passing me off to another staff member who presented me with an estimate for the proposed procedure. Her manner was impersonal and cold, and due to a lack of communication between her and the doctor our session ended up in a very uncomfortable dispute. Later, after hearing about the incident, the doctor phoned me personally to explain the miscommunication and invited me back to his office to schedule the procedure later that week. I agreed to do so, but the next day there was another major misunderstanding with the same staff member regarding my insurance. Her incompetence was unnerving, and her demeanor was defiant. I canceled the procedure and I'm glad I did. I heard good things about the doctor, but my patient experience with his staff was deplorable.

November 18th, 2010

Dr. Gagneja is a great doctor! He's very easy to talk with when sometimes you have to ask the "uncomfortable" questions. His staff it unbelievably efficient and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Gagneja.

October 13th, 2010

Great Doctor!

I have been suffering from abdominal pain for several months. My PCP finally referred me to GI, where I met Dr Gagneja. He spent quite a bit of time with me, asking me many questions about my condition. In fact, I have never been asked so many details about my medical history from any doctor. He did some testing, which I was quite nervous about, but he explained everything to me so I would know what to expect. I finally feel so much better, and I am most grateful for his patience and persistence in getting me better. I was treated like a person and not just a set of complaints.His office staff was also very helpful in getting me my results quickly and were always available to answer my questions. Many thanks!