A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harish Grover is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Grover, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grover has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish Grover MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harish Grover practice?
- Dr. Harish Grover has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harish Grover practices Gastroenterology near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, VA.
See Christiansburg Gastroenterologists.