A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Jhaveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jhaveri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jhaveri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Jhaveri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhaveri graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Jhaveri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish Shikherchand Jhaveri MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harish S. Jhaveri practice?
- Dr. Harish Jhaveri has 1 office location.
Dr. Harish Jhaveri practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Radiologists.