A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Jhaveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Jhaveri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhaveri graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Jhaveri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Wilkes-Bare Va Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jhaveri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harish S. Jhaveri practice?
Dr. Harish Jhaveri practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Amarillo, TX.
See Scranton Radiologists.