A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Jhaveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Jhaveri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhaveri graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Jhaveri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish Shikherchand Jhaveri MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harish S. Jhaveri practice?
- Dr. Harish Jhaveri has 1 office location.
Dr. Harish Jhaveri practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Radiologists.