A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harish Malhotra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malhotra
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malhotra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Malhotra, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malhotra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish Kumar Malhotra MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harish K. Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Harish Malhotra has 1 office location.
Dr. Harish Malhotra practices Psychiatry near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Psychiatrists.