A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Kakarala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harish Kakarala is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kakarala
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kakarala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Kakarala, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakarala graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Kakarala has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish Kakarala MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harish Kakarala practice?
- Dr. Harish Kakarala has 1 office location.
Dr. Harish Kakarala practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Akron, OH.
See Akron Critical Care Practitioners and Akron Pulmonologists.