A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Kakarala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harish Kakarala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Kakarala, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakarala graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Kakarala has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish Kakarala MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harish Kakarala practice?
- Dr. Harish Kakarala has 8 office locations.
Dr. Harish Kakarala practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Akron Pulmonologists and Akron Critical Care Practitioners.