A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Kakarala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harish Kakarala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kakarala
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kakarala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Kakarala, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakarala graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Kakarala has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish Kakarala MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harish Kakarala practice?
- Dr. Harish Kakarala has 1 office location.
Dr. Harish Kakarala practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Akron, OH.
See Akron Critical Care Practitioners and Akron Pulmonologists.